Outstanding Opportunity to purchase a well-established and profitable restaurant that clearly has the potential to expand and even franchise. Doing Outstanding during COVID. Books and Records are very clean. Management would be willing to stay on. Includes all of the Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Operating Inventory.
- Over 12 Years of Operating History in the Las Vegas Market
- Excellent Profitability During COVID with Many New Customers
- Post COVID Projections suggest that 2021 Could be a Record Year
- Cutter Sushi Restaurants
- Easy to Learn and Operate with Support by the Owner and Management
- High Margins and History of Consistent Profitability backed up by Tax Returns
- Owner/Operator can easily earn over $750,000 Net without growing revenue
- Very Little Marketing and Advertising done outside of Social Media which offer Additional Potential
- Catering could Easily be Marketed and Grown
- Turn-Key Operation with Management Willing to Stay On
- SBA Financing would be available to an Experienced and Qualified Buyer
- Huge Upside Potential to Expand in the Las Vegas Market
- Potential to Franchise and Grow on a National Basis
- 2020 Revenue and Profits are outstanding considering Limited Capacity and Delivery Only for a period.
- Outstanding Reputation and a Stable and Growing Industry
- The Restaurant offers Multiple Concepts in One Location - A Key to their Success
For more information including a detailed confidential opportunity summary with financial information and photos, please call Alan Horwitz with Sunbelt Business Brokers at 702-714-0229 or email for a non-disclosure agreement to quickly receive the package at email@example.com NV license #54316 & Business Broker #13
Seller Reference #LASVENV001-N1309
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.