This Fish and Chip business has an outstanding Bayside location, on a street that is a dining and entertainment hub. It is only a short stroll from the beach, so has huge amounts of foot traffic and visitors daily. The area is also a high density residential area.
Established 6 years, this restaurant has a large dining room, able to seat 90 people with further seating for 24 outside. It is fully licenced both inside and outside until 11pm.
Does a good trade of dine in and takeaway, not only of fish and chips but other food, such as burgers, as well.
• Large restaurant with a modern fitout.
• Trades 7 days: 11:30am to 10pm
• Vendor runs the business with 1 full time and 7 part time staff
• Turning over approx. $15,700 per week
• Rent for large restaurant with excellent location is $1,734 per week
• Lease options of 5x5x5x5 commenced 2017
• This business has a well designed website and a small following on social media, but there is still potential in this business to increase turnover by expanding the social media presence.
This business is suitable for both owner/operators or someone looking for an investment, as it can easily be run under management.
For more information and to arrange an inspection please contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at email@example.com
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.