* Included in Asking Price
Now Available: One of the most respected, well-established, professional, and award-winning architectural firms in the Southeastern United States. This firm is market-sector organized with studios in Civic Architecture, K-12, Higher Education, Commercial, Hospitality and Mix Use projects. Practice areas include Master Planning, Urban Design, Programming, Architecture and Interior Design. Services include all phases of Design from programming through construction administration and furniture procurement services. Project delivery methods include extensive experience in traditional hard bid, design bid build, design build, and construction manager at risk. The primary owner will stay to ensure continuity, but would like to wind down, and, ultimately, retire. There is an established group of experienced principals who will stay with the business if so desired.
• Portfolio of highly visible, award-winning Projects
• Diversified client base and transferrable relationships with large institutions and private clients
• Top professionals and support staff in place who would like to stay and grow.
• Significant profit generated from over $8m in Total Revenue in 2018. Projections for 2019 will surpass or equal those of 2018.
• Positioned for growth with realistically attainable opportunities.
Required Licenses: Business
|Training/Support:||Seller will negotiate a transition period|
|Seller Financing:||Seller will consider some financing for a qualified buyer|
Seller Reference #BOCARFL001-N803
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.