679 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$975,000
Revenue$2,864,000 Established2009
Cash Flow$430,000 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
Since opening in 2009, this company has seen strong and consistent growth year-over-year. They have a tremendous reputation amongst regional building contractors which has significantly increased its commercial contracts.  Their commercial business makes up roughly 75% of their overall business with the other 25% coming from residential business.   They currently have several large commercial contracts that will transition with the business sell.  From 2016 to 2018 alone, they have grown by more than 59% and are currently on pace to grow another 15%+ in Revenue from 2018 to 2019.  Revenue for 2019 is on pace for around $4M+.  Over that same period of time, Seller Discretionary Earnings have grown as a result of Revenue with 13.4% net margins in 2018.  Seller Discretionary Earning for 2018 was nearly $506K.
Training/Support:The seller is willing to train and transition the purchaser for a mutually agreeable period immediately following closing to ensure a smooth and seamless transition. Seller is willing to sign a non-compete, and is selling with the intent to retire.
Sale Reason:The seller is willing to train and transition the purchaser for a mutually agreeable period
Ad #113831
Seller Reference #KNOXVTN002-N19
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Blake Henry
865-964-7786
Name
Email Address
Message