Local, trendy, and hip.......very few would suggest this operation is not an award winning bistro, while many will see all of their needs meet when it comes to acquiring the right operation. We welcome any discerning buyer looking add to their portfolio or an experienced manager or chef to step up. Any hands on engagement is sure to make a difference. This offering has been a community favourite for many years, providing a solid leap off point for just one buyer interested in taking ownership of a local jewel or stepping up their game.
A few highlights:
- Open just 48 hours per week.
- Lunch and Dinner service only. There is a VERY easy opportunity to add in brunch, expected to add $140k+ in additional revenues.
- Seating for approximately 70 = an intimate experience for guests and staff, food is family.
Revenues have ranged from $925k to $1.03M over the past 4 years. There is an additional $24k in rental income, which could also be increased. Sales mix is approximately 23% alcohol and balance food and non-alcoholic beverage.
COGS are 32% and labour 31% in 2018.
Seller's Discretionary Earnings have ranged from $146k to $214k over the past 4 years. There is an additional $50k+ available should a duo look to take over the operation, displacing a current staff member.
- current lease is $5500/mth until March 2020, increasing to $6000/mth for the remaining 2 years, starting March 2020.
- a further 5 year option to renew is available
- all city services
- updated electrical, plumbing, and all
The premises includes 3 rental apartments, one of which is a 2 bedroom unit currently used as an office.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.