This long established Chinese restaurant has an excellent location in Wodonga. It is located on the main road through the town and is at a pedestrian crossing, so has huge amount of foot traffic.
The Wodonga/Albury area is a major hub in this part of Victoria and NSW and is a central point for the delivery of government services to the surrounding area. There is a lot of light manufacturing businesses in the area and is also a popular holiday destination.
• Has a good reputation for its Chinese food and service.
• Restaurant has seating capacity for 60 people.
• Is fully licenced until 9pm
• Trades Wednesday to Friday for lunch and dinner (11:30am to 2pm and 5 to 9pm) and Saturday and Sunday for dinner only (5 to 9pm)
• Owners work full time with 2 part time staff
• Has 3 bedroom residence upstairs
• Turning over approx. $7,000 per week
• Rent of $736 pw with lease options of 1x3
This restaurant has a website, but very little other advertising, so there is potential for new owners to do more advertising on social media.
Perfect business for a family to own and operate, and also be able to live on site. New owners could introduce other cuisines to the menu.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.