Well established supply chain service provider. This company has decades of history, currently services over 160 clients with warehousing, distribution, freight and container services, and is known to be the best alternative for growing companies seeking expertise in this area.
Key attributes include:
- 2019 included the addition of 15,000 sqft of permanent space, a 30% increase over 2018.
- No single clients represents more than 10% of the business.
- Experienced GM in place with quality contract.
- Room for efficiency improvements and pricing increases.
- Solid lease in place.
- All lighting and software upgrades complete in last few years.
2019 Revenues projected to be $1.2M and EBITDA expected to be $200K
2018 Revenues were $1M with EBITDA of $165K. 2019 space has grown by 30%.
$250K as minimum equity requirement.
$100K requirement for working capital, which could be supported with a $50K line of credit.
Leased location, occupying approximately 63,000 sqft.
- $9/sqft Gross. Tenant pays heat and power.
- Lease has an expiry date of 2021, with an option to renew.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.