992 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$400,000
Revenue$739,000 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$156,000 EmployeesUndisclosed
FF&EUndisclosed FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
One of the fastest growing demographics in America today is the aging population.  Hospital care is being extended to the home and a business model that can provide this alternative care is poised for growth.  Acquiring an established business operation, over a start-up or franchised model, with existing licensing will overcome the challenges and difficulties of starting a new business.

The need for established and turnkey Home Healthcare and Home Care service business will continue to grow moving forward.  Beginning 2011, 10,000 American's turn the age of 65.  That is the "tsunami of a trend" to consider.  This growing population demographics will eclipse the upcoming trend and economy.  Position yourself to service this growing trend.

This Home Health Care is Medicare, Medicaid and Passport (COAA) and DODD certified. This business serves clients in the comfort of  their own homes.  

Marketing currently only involves physician referrals, brochures and word of mouth.  A new owner should focus on growing the business through additional advertising and medical and health aide recruitment .  

Employees include 7 nurses and 28 aides.  In 2018 skilled patients composed 75% of clients, while non-skilled made up the remaining 25%.

The owners of this home health care company are wanting to pursue new endeavors.
Ad #111658
Seller Reference #COLUMOH002-N257
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Emmet Apolinario
(614) 792-777
Name
Email Address
Message