1059 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$149,000
Revenue$600,000 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$90,000 Employees3 full, 4 part
FF&E$125,000 FranchiseNo
Inventory$4,500 RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
The Seller Just Reduced the Asking Price for this BBQ restaurant and caterer that serves all your favorites: baby back BBQ rIbs, St. Louis-cut pork spare ribs, beef ribs Texas-style, and other real-pit cooked BBQ classics and combos. You'll also find Black Angus steak and seafood, Kobe beef burgers, and a variety of sliders, wings, sandwiches and appetizers on the menu. About 60% of gross sales come from take-out and internet delivery orders, and the other 40% from sit-down customers. The financials should be relatively easy to verify, given that roughly 90% of sales are on credit cards and on bank statements. The restaurant has a beer and wine license. You may want to go for a full liquor license and stay open later to attract sports bar customers. You will find 1,600 square feet that seats 58 on the main floor. The basement is another 1,000 square feet, and it is used to store beer, wine and dry goods. The facilities have been well-maintained. The roof is new. Besides a wood and gas 1,000 lb. smoker room, the restaurant's equipment includes walk-in boxes, a charcoal burner, two deep fryers, two broilers, two freezers, an ice machine, a steam table for sides and more. The owner only puts in 30 hours/week, but you may want to be there more, at least in the beginning. He recommends that you give more attention to the catering side of the business, which only accounts for 5% of sales now, but could grow significantly from here. Open Tuesday - Sunday for lunch and dinner- closed on Mondays. The parking lot holds 30 cars. Please be very discreet when visiting the location, as the employees and customers do not know it's for sale. Then, kindly contact the listing broker Jay Goldman to make an appointment to meet with the seller and get a tour of the facilities. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information.
Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.
Sale Reason:The seller has been there for 12 years and needs more time to be with his 4 children now.
Ad #107956
Seller Reference #30711
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Vested Business Brokers
Vested Business Brokers
Email Address