* Included in Asking Price
This unique, totally passive investment is partnered with a well-established U.S. manufacturer of self-serve, bottle-less purification, high capacity water vending stations. They have just developed an investor-friendly version of their “Joint Venture Partnership" (JV Partnership) program for busy business owners and investors that want to add a passive, cash flowing investment with a powerful tax incentive. Your role is completely absentee and, as an investor, you receive 50% of the profits monthly from each water station. Experienced investors and business owners only please.
The manufacturer does all the work including site selection, installation, monitoring, site management and even recruiting advertisers to pay you ad revenue to air their commercials on each water station’s built-in HDTV screen. The parent company locates, places and services all units for you. In addition, you will be able to monitor the income and volume of each water station from your computer or device through real-time monitoring software.
As your profit-sharing partner, the manufacturer takes responsibility for the placement of the water stations, the ongoing maintenance as well as the cash, credit card and mobile payment collection. The manufacturer sends you a check, wire or ACH payment for your portion of the profits at the end of each month. In short, the manufacturer handles ALL the operational aspects of the “JV Partnership", including sending 50% of the profits for each water station to you every month. And the business' scalability is unlimited – you can add more water stations over time funded from the profits of your initial purchase.
Other Benefits Include:
• MASSIVE TAX ADVANTAGE: BECAUSE YOU OWN 100% of each water station, investor takes a tax deduction up to $1,000,000 resulting in reducing actual cost for the equipment (Investor maintains full ownership of the equipment for the tax write-off). Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows investor to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. It means that if you buy (or lease) a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the full purchase price from your gross income
• Multiple revenue streams – water sales and video advertising dollars
• No shelf life of inventory goods resulting in an enormous cost savings to owner
• Each water station utilizes premises' own water, electricity and small footprint
• Product occupies two high-demand, multi-billion-dollar industries - $7 billion (vending) and $16 billion (filtered bottled water)
|Competition:||No other water vending manufacturer offers multiple revenue streams - filtered water and video advertising capability|
|Growth Potential:||Investors scale by acquiring additional vending stations|
|Seller Financing:||Third party financing available|
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.