* Included in Asking Price
Perched atop a hill, this 100+ acre property has provided it's guests with years of heart filled memories. There are not many places in Nova Scotia that offer an owner and it's guests the kind of experience this property can. If you're looking for a fairly easy, safe, and secure opportunity to operate an accommodations business without much stress or you have a vision to create an iconic retreat destination, this is worth looking into.
3 seasonal FT staff required to operate the business, 1 Manager and 2 cleaners.
You're a fan of nature, the outdoors, and beautiful settings, yes? Then we're sure you'll absolutely love experiencing your customers excitement as they share their day of adventure and excursion around the natural environment and cultural significance this spectacular area has to offer.
Comfort, guidance and shelter to come home to is the offering. In return, you'll find a thankful customer who has been provided a truly unforgettable experience. Your recommendation to local food + dining will ensure absolutely delicious simple meals with local and wild ingredients are enjoyed, tweeted, facebooked, instagrammed, and reviewed with the highest ratings. Maybe it's time to add food as an offering and create a truly complete and stunning experience?
This retreat property offers guests 12 fully self contained 1 or 2 bedroom chalet units, ranging from 404 sft up to 674 sft, with all the amenities necessary to unwind, relax, and enjoy some of the finest aspects of life. All units are winterized, making it possible for winter rental.
There is room to grow at this property and with our industry leading experience we'd welcome a discussion to share some ideas on maximizing industry demand and Return on your Investment.
If you chose to take the time to investigate this lifestyle and business, I can assure you the worst case scenario would be a life experience you'll feel great about and want to share with your friends and family.....a visit to the property and area.
* A minimum equity of $400,000 should be expected, and shall be required to be proven before full details of this opportunity will be provided.
Very stable revenue base year over year. Approximate $190k in revenues each year will provide an owner / operator with $107k in cashflow plus all the perks that come along with an operation of this type.
$107k 3-year average annual Seller's Discretionary Cash Flow
$114k most recent 12 months on $198k revenues, with expectation of $125k for 2018 season.
Current property set up would provide for both residential bank financing rates as well as commercial bank financing.
There are a total of 3 land parcels, totalling 109.3 acres. An 82 acre "primary" parcel which includes a personal residence and office, barn and 2006 built professional workshop with 2 car garage. There is a second residence on the primary parcel, owned by the family, not used in the business. There is a 2.3 acre Parcel where the cabin buildings are located and an additional 25 acre Parcel connected and located to the east of the primary parcel providing for the trail network.
- There are 2 residences located on the primary parcel. Should you wish to acquire only the business ($1,099,000), there would be approximately 2 acres that would be severed from the primary property, with party sharing agreement on the well, driveway, and septic. Or, this additional 2700 sft ICF built residence with geothermal can be acquired for an additional $350k, which was the approximate cost of construction just 5 years ago.
- House included with the business is approximately 2550 sft, 3 bed, ICF construction in 2001 for additions (65%+ of home), with 6 year old roof.
- Many buildings with steel roofs in past few years, many with ICF construction
- On-site septic. There are 2 septic systems and certainly room for expansion.
- There is one well servicing the whole property, more than sufficient and excellent water
There are 2 additional parcels of land that you may consider adding to this package, totalling an additional 195 acres.
Seller Reference #1147
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.