* Included in Asking Price
High ROI Office Products Distributor with Financing
Highly Profitable B2B, B2C, B2G - Office Supplies, Janitorial Supplies, Print and Promotional Item business:
We represent a national distribution company that offers Ink, Toner, Janitorial, Breakroom and Office Supplies (to well-known companies and outlets) and has now developed their own unique service model.
A Global office and janitorial supplies B2B market covers the business-to-business (B2B) sales as a fast-growing online distributor of office products dedicated to quality products, competitive pricing, fast delivery.
One Business - Multiple Solutions – Multiple Revenue Streams
OfficeMart offers you FOUR separate businesses in ONE (easy to manage) Integrated Business Solution.
Meaning, multiple revenue streams with less work.
With OfficeMart you will have the ability to offer and provide to clients (with NO Cost of goods to you):
• Office Supplies
• Ink & Toner
• Breakroom Supplies
• Janitorial Supplies
• Branded Promotional Items
• Print Solutions & Services
• Merchant Services
• Telecom Services
Office supplies include not only small expendable, daily use items such as paper clips, post-it notes and staples, small machines such as hole punches, binders, staplers and laminators but also higher cost equipment like printers and office furniture.
Janitorial and Breakroom supplies including cleaners, broom and dustpans, sponge mop, plastic buckets, rubber gloves, cleaning supply carts, trash bags, and dust towels.
We have a long track record of many years in business. We distribute a wide range of office and janitorial products nationwide delivering to businesses both large and small businesses. Perfect for professional looking for flexibility and work/life balance to run business on semi-absentee basis.
This enterprise has the advantage of a well-established, long-term, loyal customer base. Major growth opportunities lie in expansion of overall marketing efforts. We offer Low-priced office supplies in time with rising demand for office equipment and devices. Whether you're a small business owner or the purchasing director of a fortune 100 company, office supplies can be a significant percent of operating costs. We provide the tools and resources you need to focus on your passion of starting, growing and running a business.
Not only can you take advantage of their ability to provide supplies to businesses, government agencies and non-profits throughout the country, you financially benefit while your customer orders, merchant services and placement within operations are done automatically for you.
With OfficeMart you will have the ability to offer and provide to clients with ZERO Cost of goods to you:
- Office Supplies | Ink & Toner | Breakroom Supplies | Janitorial Supplies
- Print & Promotional Materials | Merchant Services
The advantages to you are many:
- Fully Automated e-Commerce Solution
- Your Own e-Coupon Tools
- Business Equity Building
- Easy to Run, Easy to Manage
- Very High Earnings Potential
- Very Few Operating Expenses
- Distributor Licensing Agreement NO Franchise Fees
- Recurring Orders / Income
- Work from ANYWHERE
- Sell to ANYWHERE
- No late nights or weekends
- No special equipment needed
- No inventory
- No specialized skills needed
- No employee theft
- No spoilage or product lost
- No on-going franchise royalties
- No storefront expenses
Here is a short video that clearly points out, one of the many reasons you should get started today: https://youtu.be/NekW4v2R3_U (copy and paste link into your browser)
As a business owner, you are automatically awarded the opportunities of being able to help local charities in your market through the Company’s No Effort Fundraising programs, which costs your clients and their supporters NOTHING to participate in. This is a seamless integration and available for those who would like to help schools, churches or charitable organizations; while generating revenue for your own efforts.
Here is a sneak peek at just one of our special programs you can be a part of and benefit: https://youtu.be/AADDI2KdBWQ (copy and paste link into your browser)
Why Help Local Charities?
- Be a part of the solution
- Help your community
- Personal satisfaction
- Boundless number of organizations
About the Business:
• Almost every individual and company uses printers, copiers, fax machines and use office supplies (creating need) • Most businesses have multiple printers and fax machines and lacks personal attention • A hospital for example may have 300+ printers and thousands of employees • Car Dealerships 40+ printers. Plus, their employees consume janitorial, breakroom and office supplies • Schools & universities with printers, students, faculty, alumni, local business, all-consuming office supplies. • The lack of storefront locations offers greater profitability and open 24/7 365 days to buy conveniently. • Lack of storefront allows the distributor better B2B and B2C introductions (close ratios) • Automated software aids in client loyalty and reorders (recurring income) plus new fundraising programs and more. • Little to no customer complaints, or comebacks (ease of service) and value built-in. Not added on!
Minimum capital requirement: $50,000 (cash, home equity, 401K etc.)
Turn-key financing with 50% down is available
Area Master Distributor – opportunities range from between $35,750 - $53,785 with exceptions (depending on the territorial area size) There is a great deal of depth this brand has to offer that cannot be conveyed within a short ad. Please contact us so we can share greater details with you.
- HUGE PROTECTED TERRITORIES
- Contact us now for NO Obligation, No Pressure Details
|Competition:||The BIG QUESTION:
Q) How can I compete against Staples, OfficeMax, Walmart, Costco etc.. ?
A) You need to change your thought for a moment and not ask how can you compete against them but ask, how can they compete against YOU. You have huge operational advantages:
You have no location lease or maintenance fees, no location utilities, no employees, no inventory, no carrying costs, no damage, no employee or customer theft, no Wall Street earnings expectations or huge multiple million-dollar shareholder salaries. You are not maintaining a giant fleet of trucks or warehouses, nor do not have meet State minimum wage or Federal health insurance requirements.
But you offer the exact same catalogs of products.
So, the question is how can they compete against you? They can’t. In fact, Staples, Cartridge World and Office Max and many other box store retailers have and are closing 1,000’s location national wide. Not because of decreasing consumer demand for office and janitorial supplies but because they see they can no longer complete against ecommerce business solutions like this and you.|
|Growth Potential:||Simple Financing to $50,000 with credit rating of 680 with no judgments or bankruptcy. Stress-free 401K rollover qualified funding is available to $200,000.|
|Training/Support:||Comprehensive software and product training provided.|
|Seller Financing:||Great financing options (up to 80%) available to qualified buyers.|
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.