This Chinese hot pot Restaurant for sale is located in a high profile pocket in one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne
This hot pot restaurant for sale is a licensed franchise from China and is the first overseas venture. This restaurant for sale specialises in modern Szechuan street food. This franchise is suitable for an owner operator or under management as all the systems and procedures are in place. An opportunity also exists to purchase the Master Franchise for Melbourne.
The setup of this beautifully designed restaurant was to provide a modern twist to the Asian decor by using concrete steel & wood to add maturity and timelessness to the premise. This restaurant also features three stunning private dining rooms each designed to showcase the various cuisines on offer. The atmosphere of the restaurant is sophisticated, yet it is provides a warm and relaxing environment.
Business Key Points
- Strong average weekly turnover of $30,000
- Solid weekly net profit
- Restaurant seats - 140
- Liquor licence to 1:00 am
- Great size commercial kitchen and preparation area
- Well know franchise brand
- All management systems and procedures are in place
- All food quality and standards procedures are in place
- Opportunity to purchase the Master Franchise for Melbourne
- Regular and repeat client base
- Only 6 months established so still in pioneering phase – huge potential for massive growth
- Currently under management
This business is highly regarded by locals and already has a regular and repeat customer base and with close proximity to a mix of residential and retail services, makes this business a blue chip investment opportunity not to be missed.
If you are interested to learn more about this franchise business opportunity, Call Phil Booysen NOW on 0429 006 921 or Lynn Mu on 0430 880 323.
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.