864 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$430,000
Revenue$640,871 Established2008
Cash Flow$145,702 Employees7 full-time
FF&EUndisclosed* FranchiseNo
InventoryUndisclosed* RelocatableYes
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
This is an incredible Landscape Maintenance & Contractor Business for Sale with tight route density throughout the Western Suburbs in DuPage County. The company offers maintenance, design/installation, and snow/ice management services. Routine Maintenance & Snow Services were 82% of Total Sales for 2017 and one-time design/installation made up the remaining 18%. The company boasts an impressive customer list of 280+ customers for 2017. Roughly 10% of those customers are commercial clients and the remaining 90% are residential.  However, those commercial clients make up roughly 45% of total sales and the residential clients make up the other 55% of sales. The largest customer accounts for 11% of total sales, the 2nd largest customer accounts for 6%, and the 3rd largest customer accounts for 4%. In addition to the owner operator, the company has 7 employees during peak season. All equipment & trucks will transfer with the business and they are well maintained. New owner can continue leasing the existing space from the landlord if desired. All customers have contracts. Commercial clients are on multi-year contracts with a different contract for landscape maintenance and snow. Residential clients renew each year and are on the same contract for both landscape maintenance and snow.
Seller Financing:SBA Financing Available for Qualified Buyer
Sale Reason:Other Business Interests
Ad #103003
Seller Reference #3N1056
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Domenic Rinaldi
Sun Acquisitions
Email Address