* Included in Asking Price
Listing Details (all Canadian dollars)
Asking Price: $2,000,000 ($600,000 Business | $1,400,000 Land and Building)
Annual Gross Sales: $1,994,800 (F2017)
SDE: $361,400 (F2017)
This well-established and well-positioned stone veneer manufacturing facility manufactures, supplies and installs authentic looking stone veneer products throughout the province of Saskatchewan. The stone veneer is manufactured using locally sourced aggregate, a collection of moulds, and proprietary techniques to create an authentic looking product.
With an 18 year history, this business is the "go to" stone veneer company in the province and proudly serves commercial, residential and homebuilder markets. The current owners have decided it is time to sell the business and step into semi-retirement.
- Benefits from solid manufacturer, retail and wholesale margins due to manufacturing the product locally
- Inventory of moulds & proprietary techniques create an authentic looking concrete-based stone
- Stone veneer product is lightweight, durable, affordable and comes with a 25 year warranty
- The standardized manufacturing process is a franchiseable concept
- 10 distinct product lines to provide endless options to satisfy the diverse clientele served
- Opportunity to adapt the business to your liking with options to go wholesale only, expand outside the province, or focus on growing existing market share
|Training/Support:||Current owners will stay on to train the new owner and aid in transition into the business|
Seller Reference #148
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.