This cafe and takeaway business for sale has a fantastic Bayside location. It is on a busy busy main road through the area, just off the beach and opposite to a train station. There is plenty of parking for customers nearby.
Great place for people coming from the beach for a coffee and a bite to eat or to get their takeaway food to eat on the beach.
Take advantage of this superb location, you can change the type of business or add more variety, add fish and chips for example which people can buy and take to the beach to eat.
The liquor licence is currently under utilised, increase opening hours and take full advantage of the liquor licence.
* Also sells wholesale, particularly vegan cakes, protein balls and muffins to other businesses.
* Business also offers catering services - corporate or private catering, gourmet catering, spit roasts and hampers.
* Cosy dining room with near new fit out and seating capacity of 24 inside and 8 outside.
* Opens 6 days per week for breakfast and lunch and opens for dinner on Friday evenings.
* Monday (closed Tuesday) to Thursday: 6am to 3pm, Fridays: 6am to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm: Saturdays 7:30am to 2pm, Sundays 8am to 2pm.
* Owners work in the business with 6 casual staff.
* Fully licensed until 10pm.
* Turnover of $6,000 per week.
* Rent of $3,241 per month.
* Secure lease of 5x3x3.
Great business with huge potential to add other food types and make more use of the liquor licence.
For more information and to organise an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at email@example.com
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.