* Included in Asking Price
If you have a passion for fitness & want to find a way to make money whilst you live your passion, this is the perfect business for you! This well established gym training fitness business for sale is located in the Mornington Pensinsula area & offers a range of fitness solutions.
• Established 6 years ago by the owner, this business offers a range of fitness solutions including personal training, group training, health & fitness assessments, diet/eating plans & more
• Currently the owner runs 32 hours worth of sessions per week as he is near retirement age so there is ample of potential to grow.
• Great onsite parking for clients
• Never spent money on advertising due to its great location and grown business on walk ins
• Great natural light
• Opposite very busy strip of shops
• Down the road from a High school and primary school
• Averaging over $100,000 in takings with minimal input
• Rent only $2,852 pcm inc G.S.T
The business operates out of a spacious studio in an affluent bayside location of Frankston South, on a major road through the region, in a busy shopping area surrounded by every day necessities such as a Tatts, fruit and veg shop, post office, cafes, hairdressers, high school etc
Top of the range equipment and ideal for Functional training
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified fitness enthusiast to take over a thriving business & continue its growth, building it to suit your experience & passion.
For further information contact Ismar Muratovic on 0404146202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Facilities:||• Established 6 years ago by the owner, this business offers a range of fitness solutions including personal training, group training, health & fitness assessments, diet/eating plans & more|
Seller Reference #B13142
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.