Cafe Business for Sale in Seaford with an excellent location. Located just off the beach and close to the train station. People coming from the train station walk passed this shop on their way to the beach. Also in the area is a nature reserve and sports fields, which attract many visitors who will stop at the cafe for a coffee and bite to eat.
• Business established 2 years.
• Seating capacity of 30 inside and 20 outside for alfresco dining.
• Short trading hours: 7 days from 7am to 3pm.
• Excellent turnover of $9,000 per week.
• Rent only $2,850 per month includes a one bedroom house at the back (currently rented out to offset the rent).
• Secure Lease of 5x5x5x5.
• Owner works in the business with 5 part time staff.
• Simple to prepare menu.
Excellent business with short hours and staff in place to ensure a smooth transition for new owner. Or new owners can choose to run the business under management.
Well worth an inspection.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.