This business offers a different food concept which is perfect for takeaway as well as dine in and for the many students in this area. The restaurant is great for families and with young children as well.
Fit out is near new with seating for 17 people inside and 6 outside.
High exposure location on a main road. Easy access by public transport - only a short walk to the train station and tram line at the front door.
• Just over a year old and has turnover of $10,000 per week.
• Rent of $3,600 per month.
• Secure lease options of 5x5.
• Trades 7 days: Sunday to Thursday 11 am to 10pm, Friday and Saturday 11am to 12pm.
• Run under management with 5 part time staff.
• Well designed website in place with online ordering and delivery using Uber Eats.
• There is a 3 bedroom residence upstairs which is currently rented out and offsets the rent.
• Very easy to prepare menu.
There is huge Potential to increase turnover by introducing more menu items.
Great opportunity to acquire a solid business investment - this business is run under management with experienced staff in place. Alternately new owners can work in the business themselves and save on staff costs.
An inspection will definitely impress.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.