The successful beauty bar concept Glamour Secrets owned by parent company Trade Secrets, has recently signed a deal to open in Loblaw Super Centers across Canada and offer its 80 esthetical quick service beauty services and well known brands such as Morrocan Oil and OPI to the massive shopping traffic that visit a Loblaw Super Center location on a weekly basis, most of whom are a higher demographic and tend to be female customers. The first five locations have already been sold in the first month! The first store opening is on Friday March 16, at the Don Mills & Eglinton Ave. Loblaw Super Center.
The following are the top reasons to consider this amazing retail, concept opportunity:
• Brand name concept in this country’s best known supermarket chain.
• 160k low investment amount
• minimum rent for a AAA location
• anticipated quick breakeven; due to low capital requirement, cheap rent and minimal staff
• negotiated franchise fee based on number of locations
• 90% bank financing through RBC or TD bank
• Immense Loblaws weekly traffic, 7 days per week
• Multi Unit Territories are Available
Upcoming Locations: Whitby, Pickering, Scarborough, Milton, Georgetown, Markham
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.