Commanding a prime location just a short walk from Swinburne University, this bar business for sale in Hawthorn is a surprise packet with a bundle of features sure to impress a buyer looking for a premises with lots of versatility!
The bar currently offers craft beer and wine and has a small but dedicated client base. As a buyer, you can continue to grow the existing theme or put your own spin on this bar and create the dream business you've always wanted to create!
- Sizeable residence above the business can be utilised or rented out
- Chilled tapping system with 6 taps currently, can be expanded to 8
- Commercial kitchen currently only minimally used, can easily support an expanded menu
- Huge warehouse area behind business can be used for storage, rented out or would be ideal space for someone wanting to turn the business into a microbrewery or import/export.
- Very reasonable rent of $51,000 per annum for an enormous premises
- Currently under a 3x5 commercial lease
- Established since 2015, the business was started as a passion project by the current owner
- Enclosed beer garden!
- The bar currently generates around $2,500 per week
This bar business presents buyers with the opportunity to take over a bar with excellent facilities in a location with a high amount of foot traffic and a dense housing population with even more apartment buildings going up within a short walk from the business!
Whether you want to run a business as is, or whether you have your own business idea that you want to implement, you can't look past this bar business with a residence AND warehouse space in busy Hawthorn.
For more information and to arrange inspections, please call senior business broker Damon Ambatzis on 0402 225 989
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.