Respected 25 year established residential snow clearing company for sale currently doing 2 million in sales each winter.
A quick return on investment has been provided in the pricing and structuring of the sale as well as this is priced below market values to attract the best candidates to take over the business next winter.
Includes 2 years of owners full support with great management already in place.
We have a dominant market share in the city.
2 separate offices are for sale serving 6000 loyal customers. We have a total of over 10,000 customers through 8 offices serving Ottawa.
Each Office is priced individually or as a total package to accommodate the buyer(s) and their own level of comfort.
* Full ongoing marketing support, group bulk buying and discounts with experienced, loyal staff in place.
* Tractor/Blower equipment rentals at very reasonable rates. (No huge cash outlay to start)
* Yard/Depot rental to accommodate & repair and dispatch all equipment.
* Full ‘Customer Management’ program and staff in place so buyer focuses only on service.
* Advanced technology systems for tracking, customer communications, marketing and snow event management.
This business is fully turnkey and while no experience is required to run the business we are seeking serious buyers only. A 25% VTB may be considered for the right person and financing is available through the government BDC for the right person.
Sales range of each office is dependent on customer base for that office as follows:
Westend Area: 3000 customers. Asking $450,000
Barrhaven Area: 3000 customers. Asking $450,000
A licencing agreement is required with purchase as well as a management agreement as part of this sale and will be discussed during the selling process.
Fees will be discussed during
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.