* Included in Asking Price
Simple | NO Weekends | Area Distributor | eCommerce
We represent a national distribution company that offers Ink, Toner, Janitorial, Breakroom and Office Supplies (to well-known companies and outlets) and has now developed their own unique service model. Not only can you take advantage of their ability to provide supplies to businesses, government agencies and non-profits throughout the country, you financially benefit while your customer orders, merchant services and placement within operations are done automatically for you.
With OfficeMart you will have the ability to offer and provide to clients (with NO Cost of goods to you):
- Office Supplies
- Ink & Toner
- Breakroom Supplies
- Janitorial Supplies
- Print & Promotional Materials
- Merchant Services
Please watch this short video: To see how OfficeMart can save businesses Time & Money https://youtu.be/NekW4v2R3_U
Customers quickly see the value to their business, so all you have to do is be friendly and simply show these benefits to the clients. Then, every time they order and reorder products or services you financially benefit. It is really this simple; Imagine showing customers they can save time and money in their business with NO cost to them. Do you think they would be interested in learning more? Of course they would, the business model works well and is easy to run. Because of increasing consumer demand, OfficeMart needs talented people to make these introductions and/or manage a local team, while OfficeMart handles the backend operational pieces of the business for you.
The BIG QUESTION:
Q) How can OfficeMart and I compete against Staples, OfficeMax, Walmart, Costco etc.. ?
A) You need to rethink and ask; how can these big box stores compete against our business owners. We have huge operational advantages.
You have no location lease or maintenance fees, no location utilities, no employees, no inventory, no carrying costs, no damage, no employee or customer theft, no Wall Street earnings expectations or huge multiple million-dollar corporate salaries. You are not maintaining a giant fleet of trucks or warehouses, nor do not have meet State minimum wage or Federal health insurance requirements. With OfficeMart.com, our business owners have those same products, but without any of the “costs and overhead expenses”.
So, the questions is how can they compete against you? They can’t. In fact, Staples and Office Max and many other box store retails have and are closing 1,000’s location nationwide. Not because of decreasing consumer demand for office and janitorial supplies but, because they can no longer compete with more integrated e-Commerce solutions like OfficeMart.com. This offers you and Office Mart an unprecedented opportunity to capture market share.
The advantages to you are many:
- Fully automated e-commerce solution
- Your own e-coupon tools
- Easy to run, easy to manage
- Very high earnings potential
- Very few operating expenses
- Business equity building
- Work from ANYWHERE
- Sell to ANYWHERE
- Distributor licensing agreement NO franchise fees
- Recurring orders / income
- No late nights or weekends
- No special equipment needed
- No inventory
- No specialized skills needed
- No employee theft
- No spoilage or product lost
- No on-going franchise royalties
- No storefront expenses
PLEASE READ: There is a great deal of depth this brand has to offer that cannot be conveyed within a short ad. Please contact us so we can share greater details with you.
About the Business:
- Almost every business uses printers, copiers, merchant services and consumes office supplies (creating need)
- Most business use promotional handout items
- most business need print materials for presentations
- Most businesses have multiple printers and fax machines and lacks personal attention
- A hospital for example may have 300+ printers and thousands of employees
- Car Dealerships 40+ printers. Plus, their employees consume janitorial, breakroom and office supplies
- Schools & universities with printers, students, faculty, alumni, local business, all-consuming office supplies.
- The lack of storefront locations offers greater profitability and open 24/7 365 days to buy conveniently
- Lack of storefront allows the distributor better B2B and B2C introductions (close ratios)
- Automated software aids in client loyalty and reorders (recurring income) plus new fundraising programs and more
- Little to no customer complaints, or comebacks (ease of service) and value built-in. Not added on!
Minimum available capital requirement: $50,000 (could be in home equity, 401K, cash etc.. turn-key financing resources are available)
Area Master Distributor – opportunities range from between $35,750 - $70,785 (depending on the territorial area size) There is a great deal of depth this brand has to offer that cannot be conveyed within a short ad. Please contact us so we can share greater details with you.
Important Note: The company has an incredible financing program available:
50% in-house area financing available, for those with business sales / management experience and who can supervise a small team within their market area.
- HUGE PROTECTED TERRITORIES
- Contact us now for NO Obligation, No Pressure Details
|Growth Potential:||Huge and Recurring Consumer Need
- Almost everyone uses office supplies, printers, copiers, and fax machines (creating need)
- Most businesses have multiple printers and fax machines
- A hospital for example may have 300+ printers
- Car Dealerships 40+ printers - Schools & Universities (printers galore)
- The printer manufactures (i.e. HP) make large profits from toner/ink sales (shows profit potential)
- Franchisors (our competitors) are successfully selling franchises all over the world. (buy-in acceptance)
- Lack of store front location makes business more profitable
- Lack of store front allows the owner to work from home and develop accounts (better introductions, and close ratios)
- Warranty approved products to maintain printer warranties (opens market to new & used printers)
- Automated software will aid in client loyalty and reorders (recurring income)
- Little to no customer complaints, or come backs (ease of service)|
|Training/Support:||Comprehensive software and product training provided.|
|Seller Financing:||Great financing options (up to 80%) available to qualified buyers. Simple Financing to $50,000 with|
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.