This is your chance to own and operate a well-known restaurant and bar in a highly desirable area of downtown Las Vegas. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Very profitable. Owner is not involved on a day to day basis. If you are looking to own a showcase restaurant and bar, you need to act now.
- Once in a Lifetime Opportunity - Trendy - High Visibility Location that will Stand the Test of Time
- High Margins and History of Consistent Profitability - Expanding Industry
- An Owner/Operator could Easily Net over $500,000 Per Year
- Turn-Key Operation that is Fully Staffed including Manager, Chef, Sous Chef
- Excellent Mix of Locals and Las Vegas Tourists - This is where the Tourists, Locals, Celebrities and Politicians Eat and Drink
- Huge Upside Potential. Easy to Bring in People Walking By and through Marketing their Exclusive Private Party Area
- Turn this into a Club in the late evenings and Easily Earn an additional $5,000 to $8,000 per night.
- Seller is willing to Train and Ensure Smooth Transition
- Outstanding Reputation, Outstanding Reviews, Very Well Known
- Award Winning One of a Kind Menu Items along with over 40 Craft Beers
- Restaurant/Bar in the Middle of the City's Hip Entertainment District
- Stable and Growing Industry - This Quality Opportunity Will Not Last Long
- Has been Showcased on 3 different TV Shows, in Magazines and on the News
- Absentee Operated - Seller has Another Business that Takes Up His Time
- Amazing Opportunity for Experienced Restaurateur or Restaurant Group
For more information including a detailed confidential opportunity summary with financial information and photos, please call Alan Horwitz with Sunbelt Business Brokers at 702-714-0229 or email for a non-disclosure agreement to quickly receive the package at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seller Reference #LASVENV001-N1231
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.