610 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Photos Website Map
Asking Price$199,000
Revenue$600,000 EstablishedUndisclosed
Cash Flow$90,000 Employees3 full, 4 part
FF&E$125,000 FranchiseNo
Inventory$4,500 RelocatableNo
Real EstateUndisclosed Home-basedNo
* Included in Asking Price
This BBQ Restaurant & Caterer serves all your favorites: Baby Back BBQ RIbs, St. Louis-Cut Pork Spare Ribs, Beef Ribs Texas Style, and Other Real-Pit Cooked BBQ Classics & Combos. You'll also find Black Angus Steak & Seafood, Kobe Beef Burgers, and a variety of Sliders, WIngs, Sandwiches, and Appetizers on the menu. 60% of gross sales come from take-out and internet delivery orders; the other 40% from sit down customers. The financials should be relatively easy to verify, given that less than 10% of sales are in cash. The restaurant has a beer & wine license. You may want to go for a full liquor license and stay open later to attract sports bar customers. You will find 1,600 square feet that seats 58 on the main floor. The basement is another 1,000 square feet and it is used to store beer, wine and dry goods. The facilities have been well-maintained. For example, the roof is new. Besides a wood & gas 1,000 lbs. smoker room, the restaurant's equipment includes walk-in boxes, a charcoal burner, 2 deep fryers, 2 broilers, 2 freezers, an ice machine, a steam table for sides, and more. The owner only puts in 30 hours/week, but you may want to be there more, at least in the beginning. He recommends that you give more attention to the catering side of the business, which only accounts for 5% of sales now, but could grow significantly from here. Open Tuesday-Sunday for lunch & dinner; closed on Mondays. The parking lot holds 30 cars. Please be very discreet when visiting the location, as the employees and customers do not know it's for sale. Then, kindly contact the listing broker Jay Goldman to make an appointment to meet with the seller and get a tour of the facilities. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information.
Training/Support:The seller will train the new owner.
Seller Financing:199,000.00 Down & Make your best all down offer!
Sale Reason:The seller has been there for 11 years and needs more time to be with his 4 children now.
Ad #100704
Seller Reference #30711
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
Contact This Seller
Jay Goldman
877-735-5224
Name
Email Address
Message