Established 17 years and first time on the market is this retail, wholesale and food distribution business. Located in the south east, this business for sale sells pies, pastries, quiches, cakes and slices.
The shop has a perfect location for this business model. Located on the corner of 2 busy main roads in a commercial and residential mix area. This means that workers from the light industry businesses surrounding it go to the shop to buy their hot lunches and families from the residential area buy family pies and bulk items from this pie shop. Also supplies cafes and other food retail businesses. Business is 55% wholesale and 45% retail.
Other features of this business:
- Everything except gluten free products are made on site.
- New Lease of 3x3x3 available.
- $45,000 per annum rent for a factory of 330 square metres.
- Huge walk in cool room.
- Huge walk in freezer room.
- 4 Commercial kitchen zones.
- Plenty of storage.
- Large office space, bathroom with 2 toilets.
- Plenty of storage area for ingredients including mezzanine area for documents and packaging.
- Large shopfront with bench seating.
- 7 parking spaces.
- Delivery van with refrigeration.
- Turnover of $11,000 per week.
- Open 6 days: Monday to Friday 6am to 4pm, Saturday 8am to 2pm, closed Sundays.
Vendors work in the business with 1 full time employee and 5 part time staff including a driver. New owners can choose to work in the business themselves or put under management as staff is in place to do so.
Plenty of potential to increase turnover with smart marketing to more cafe’s, coffee shops and takeaway shops. Also lots of new building developments happening in the area.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.