* Included in Asking Price
This is a profitable, turnkey franchise business with plenty of growth potential that has been serving Ventura County for 10 years.
It is part of a well-established, international franchise brand that provides a premium surface used for countertops and showers, and also offers cabinet refacing in residential and commercial settings. The countertop surfaces (granite, quartz, recycled glass) are manufactured by the franchisor, exclusively for its franchisees, and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
This franchise system has a huge competitive advantage in the process and product they use. Their process includes the ability to install over existing countertops with little to no demolition. This speeds up the time of installation, reduces costs, and creates less mess.
Additionally, the countertop surfaces are made with their proprietary agglomerate which ensures all surfaces are heat, stain and scratch resistant. Further, it ensures that all their countertops are nonporous and never need to be sealed, unlike traditional stone countertop surfaces, making them maintenance free. To top it off, all of the engineered stone surfaces come with a lifetime limited warranty!
• In 2017, gross revenue was approximately $1,030,000 with Seller's Discretionary Earnings of over $270,000 (assuming Owner-Operator)
• In 2016, gross revenue exceeded $820,000 with about $200,000 in Seller's Discretionary Earnings (assuming Owner-Operator)
• This location has a 54% closing ratio exceeding the franchise's average of 40%
• $6800 average customer invoice for countertop resurfacing
• Excellent online reputation including 5 stars on Yelp
• Clean financials and tax returns
• Multiple revenue streams
• Price includes 2010 Sprinter (professionally wrapped with Company branding), 2000 Ford F250, Forklift and all the equipment needed to operate this franchise
• Customer showroom with attached warehouse
• Large exclusive territory with large, adjacent "open" area
• Manufactured in USA
• Nearly recession-resistant industryâ€”people are always putting money back in their properties, especially in the kitchen and bath
• U.S. home improvement products market has value of over $330 billion and is expected to rise
• Green Certifiedâ€”surfaces are certified by the leading authorities on sustainability (Green Guard, U.S. Green Building Council, and LEED)
• NSF-51 certified (the National Sanitation Foundation certification applies to materials/coatings used in the manufacturing of surfaces that will be in contact with foodâ€”the materials must comply with strict criteria concerning analysis and guarantee of the requirements of the purity of the substances used for its manufacture.)
Facilities totaling 3200sf include a customer showroom, a couple of private offices and an attached 2 story-high warehouse. Plenty of room to expand. Located in one of the best cities in Ventura County to live. The community's population is ever-increasing due to its reputation for being a safe place to live with great schools and beaches.
Buyer(s) will have to be approved by the franchisor and is required to attend their Discovery Day prior to completing the sale. Also, a California C6/C54 license is required but Seller is willing to be a paid RMO until Buyer gets the license.
Required Licenses: CA Speciality Licenses C6/C54
|Competition:||There are no other local companies that offer stone or recycled glass countertop installation with little to no demolition and a lifetime limited warranty. Also, there are not many companies doing cabinet refacing in this area.|
|Growth Potential:||Seller has not put much emphasis on commercial work (e.g. hotels, banks, restaurants, etc). Plenty of opportunities to grow that part of the business with targeted networking and advertising. Buyer can focus on geomarketing to untapped areas within the territory. Other revenue streams can be pursued such as shower/bath systems, glass mosaic tile in pools and fireplaces, and kitchen or bathrooms in RVs, Boats, and Yachts.|
|Training/Support:||Seller will provide hands-on training for a limited period to ensure a smooth transition. Seller is open to longer support with a consulting agreement and/or as a paid RMO (Responsible Managing Officer) if Buyer doesn't have a C6/C54 license. The franchisor provides classroom instruction at their location as well as hands-on training at the business location. Franchisor provides proprietary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that shows and tracks every lead.|
|Seller Financing:||Seller is willing to offer limited financing to a qualified buyer.|
|Sale Reason:||Pursue other business opportunities.|
Seller Reference #LOSWHIT001-N3
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.