This little gem is located in the heart of Richmond on the city fringe. Surrounded by complementary businesses and close to the train station with trams passing out front.
This cafe and coffee shop business for sale has seating capacity for 22 inside, 8 outside and 14 in a covered private courtyard. It has an intimate and relaxed dining area. Offers a simple menu using locally sourced produce.
• Serves breakfast, lunch, coffee and drinks and is particularly busy for weekend breakfasts.
• Fully licensed to 11pm.
• Opens 7 Days: Monday to Friday 6:30am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm.
• Has a 3 Bedroom house upstairs with a separate entrance.
• 1 owner works part time in the business with help of 8 part time staff. Other owner only spends a few hours in the business on weekends.
• Solid Turnover of $9,000 per week.
• Rent of $970 per week which includes the upstairs residence.
• Secure lease of 5x5.
• Also offers catering and is a very popular venue for small catered events.
This business has so much potential - turnover can be increased by simply extending opening hours. Rent can be reduced by renting out the upstairs residence.
This is an easy to run business with experienced staff in place to help new owners or it can be easily run under management.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at email@example.com
The information in this ad has been provided by the business seller or representative stated on this ad. BuyBusiness.com has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Please read our Terms of Service
before responding to any ad on our website.