822 Buyers Online Now
Buy Business Sell Business Business Brokers My Account
Aaron Bennett

Business Broker

Cypher Business Brokers

United States
Phone:(814) 952-6947
2 $748K
Listings Total
Cypher Business Brokers is an established, ethical, and highly successful full service business brokerage firm servicing Western and Central Pennsylvania.  We represent both Buyers and Sellers in the highly competitive, fast-paced, and ever-changing business brokerage business.

Our clients range in size and scope from the world’s largest corporations to the smaller, privately held companies and franchises, including, but not limited to, restaurants, retail, professional service firms, legal, financial, accounting, construction and manufacturing firms. Pricing ranges from $90,000 to $5,000,000.

Our future owners' client list ranges from acquisition, investment and partnerships firms to individuals looking for a sense of independence through entrepreneurship to retirees looking to supplement their retirement income.
Areas Served:Pennsylvania

My Listings

Cash FlowUndisclosed
14 Views/Week
The opportunities with this business could be endless. They have been in business since 2000. Currently they have a driving range, batting cages, miniature golf, racetrack, and a restaurant. This is all located on 14.5 acres of land with free gas along a busy highway. In 2010 will be their first year of circuit racing events at the location. Currently the business is ran seasonally.
Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, United States
Cash Flow$100,000
6 Views/Week
Some businesses claim to be recession proof but, this one can actually prove it! This business has been serving the community under the current owner for 15 years. It has been at its current location for five years with gross revenue averaging $600,000 from 2005 to 2008. The gross revenue for 2009 was $602,000. The alcohol sales account for about 70% of sales and the other 30% from food sales. They offer eat in and...
Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, United States
The individual and/or company listed on this page claim to be authorized as a business transaction intermediary. While BuyBusiness.com does not doubt these claims, BuyBusiness.com has not verified them and makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation about them. It is your responsibility to independently confirm the claims made by the individual and/or company listed here. Please read our Terms of Service for additional information.
Contact This Broker
Email Address